Thursday, April 23, 2015

Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes

Hello - Thanks for checking out my blog. 

I like to make healthy changes in my family fun and interesting and they don't even know that they are healthy!   Who wouldn't want cupcakes for dinner. My kids love these and so do I they are QUICK, EASY, HEALTHY, and FUN!

Sometimes I get questions on if I make 1 "diet" meal for myself and another for my family... 
My answer... umm ... NO!

First.... I am not on a "diet" they don't work I am changing my eating habits to healthy choices and why wouldn't I want that for my family too.  

Second... I am super busy and don't waste time making 2 meals and this is a great meal to prep and pull out of the freezer and cook. 

I love to adapt recipes and make them fun and healthy.


Don't they look Healthy and Happy!

Here is my recipe for Turkey Meatloaf and Cauliflower Icing and Pea Sprinkles:


Right Click on recipies and then you can "save as" and print 

  











We also love to have picnics!




Be sure to LIKE my page:
 



*** One cupcake is 1 red and 1 1/2 green and if you all butter count as an orange :)*****

Want more info on Wildtree Spices and Products