Monday, April 20, 2015

Chicken and Veggie "PASTA"

I have been trying to introduce a new recipe into meal planning at least once a week.  I am getting tired of the kiddo's saying "chicken again".

This sure was a winner and perfect for the upcoming summer.  My kids are now excited to plant some zucchini.  The "noodles" were super fun to make and eat.

I had bought a Veggetti a couple weeks ago and was excited to use it.
Easy and I love when the kids get excited about cooking and don't run when they hear it is healthy.

Here is the recipe .. the awesome part of it is that it is a freezer meal that I made up on my meal prep day and just thawed out and added the fresh veggies.


Want more information on Meal Prep and Family friendly meals? 
Keep updated at:

Learn more about Wildtree Products