Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Confidence is PRICELESS!


This is a picture of my husband and I ready for a night out for a fundraiser.  This was the first time in a long time that I was excited to go out and already had an outfit in mind. 

A couple months ago going out with my husband and friends would have had me in a state of anxiety. The thought of going through my closet and trying on dozens of outfits that were too small or wearing something over sized to hide all the rolls.  

I was also really good at finding reasons not to even go to the event or reasons why not to go even at the last minute. I hated to go out and feel uncomfortable in an outfit that I had to settle for just because it was the only thing that remotely fit.  

When I first set out on this journey I was in it for one thing a "quick fix" to loose weight and get skinny.  I never dreamed that this path I was on was going to be so life changing for myself and family.  The feeling of confidence isn't in the size of jeans I wear but the feeling that I have of accomplishment.   

I did work hard at it and sometimes fell short of my goals but the encouragement, friendships, confidence, and accomplishments are definitively by far more important then the weight loss. 

Do you need a friend and a change? Contact me today to start your day #1!
Fill out the form below: